£10 & £20 BOOST TERMS & CONDITIONS
Get a FREE £10 if you win a league with 5+ mates and £20 if you win a league with 10+ mates. This promotion is available until the 31st of January on both gameday and gameweek games. You can only win one boost per gameweek. So if you win another league with 5+ or 10+ players, you will not win an additional boost.
- You must be over 18 and based in the UK.
- Leagues must have 5+ players for the £10 boost.
- Leagues must have 10+ players for the £20 boost.
- All players must wager the minimum £3 amount.
How to win
The winner(s) of the league will receive the boost in their wallet within 48hrs of winning. If there is more than one winner the boost is split between the winners.
The Goalmouth 10% fee is still charged on the league pot.
But is not charged on the boost.
- These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as ”Terms and Conditions” comprise the terms and conditions of your use of the Goalmouth service provided in whatever form on this Application (the “Application”) or this Website (the “Website”) (as the case may be) and through whatever delivery mechanism offered. They constitute your agreement with us and apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you seek to impose or incorporate or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Goalmouth is owned by Goalmouth Limited, a registered Company in England and Wales, with registered offices at Unit A, 49 Hackney Road, London, E2 7NX. Registered No: 09257776.
- In these Terms and Conditions, Goalmouth Limited is referred as “Goalmouth”, “we”, “us” or “our” and you are referred to as “member”, “customer”, “you” or “your”. A dedicated amount of funds that a player has within Goalmouth is held in your “wallet”. The winning prize at the end of a “game” is referred to as the “pot”.
- These Terms and Conditions come into force immediately upon acceptance by you, indicating that you agree with and accept to be bound by its terms. You are advised to read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Your continued use of the Application and/or Website means that you accept these Terms and Conditions, which form a binding legal agreement between you and Goalmouth. You will be required to tick an “I accept” box to agree to the Terms and Conditions in order for you to continue using the application.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT
- We reserve the right to revise or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. Any amendments will be effective immediately on the earlier of (a) its posting on the Application and/or the Website or notifications to you by email or by post. If you disagree with any such revision or amendment, you should cease using the Application and/or the Website immediately. We recommend that you check the Application and/or the Website from time to time to review these Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
- No customer service operative has the power to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- You are only permitted to open one account. We reserve the right to close any accounts that we consider to be duplicate accounts and void any games made via such duplicate accounts.
- Your account is for a single user only. You are not permitted to share your password or grant access to any other person.
- You are required to enter all mandatory information requested by us. We shall not be liable for incorrect entries, including but not limited to data input error.
- You must be over the age of 18 (eighteen) to register and open an account with us, and by doing so, you warrant to us that you are that age or over and that all information that you provide to us is, to the best of your knowledge and belief, accurate and complete and that any future changes to this information will be provided to us in a timely manner. We reserve the right to request proof of age documentation from any customer.
- You shall fulfill all commitments made on your account in the course of using the Application and/or the Website and are fully responsible for all communications from your account. You agree that if any other person uses the Application and/or the Website through your account, you shall be bound by such use as if it were your own use, and you shall fully indemnify us in respect of any failure by such third party to fulfill any commitments made by such use.
- Every member will choose their confidential login information. For security reasons we recommend members change their passwords on a monthly basis. It is your responsibility to keep your credentials securely, as all transactions where login information is used, will be regarded as valid.
- For members using the Application, please note that we will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from mobile phones on which the data is installed, or for any call charges incurred while using the Application. Please note that using the Application and/or the Website over a cellular network may result in data charges from mobile network providers. We will not be responsible for any such charges.
- You agree that any information provided through your account, including names and email addresses, will be accurate, and that you will update that information promptly when it changes. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up to date as failure to do so may result in transactions/payments being declined. You acknowledge that if any of the information is inaccurate, we reserve the right to terminate your account, this agreement and the use of the Application and/or the Website.
- By checking a tick-box on the app, you agree that we can send you e-mails.
- Customer Funds: Goalmouth is required by its licence to inform you about the status of funds which it holds on account for you, and the extent to which your funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a segregated bank account. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the “BASIC” level of protection. More information on this can be seen on the Gambling Commission website.
- You can only join a Game with a Wager if you have sufficient funds in your wallet. It is your responsibility to maintain sufficient funds in your wallet.
- You may only deposit funds in your wallet by using one of the available payment methods supported by the Application and/or the Website.
- Please note that minimum deposit amount is £5 and the maximum daily wallet deposit is £250. This will be automatically enforced by the app and payment provider.
- When using your credit card for depositing funds, your funds only clear when we receive an approval and authorisation. Should we not receive any such authorisation, your wallet will not be credited with these funds.
- Should your credit card be lost or stolen or you suspect fraudulent activity on your card you should inform us as well as the bank immediately.
- Should any funds be credited to/debited from your wallet in error, it is your responsibility to notify us without delay. If we are responsible for that error, we shall be entitled to reverse any credits and/or recover those sums from you if they have been withdrawn.
- Credit balances in your wallet will not attract any interest payments.
- We reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed in your wallet, as is required by anti-money laundering legislation. We may suspend or terminate any such account where the answers to such queries are unsatisfactory.
- You may only make deposits and withdrawals to and from your wallet for the purpose of using the service available on the Application and/or the Website and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account in the event that we suspect that you are using your account for other means. In such circumstances, we reserve the right to charge a handling fee, to be deducted from the withdrawal to cover our administration time and all bank charges associated with the relevant deposits.
You can make withdrawals from your wallet up to your current available balance by debit card or credit card (after taking into account all previous wagers) subject to the following conditions:
- Withdrawal by UK issued debit or credit cards: each withdrawal must be at least £10 (save in the case of a final withdrawal to close an account). Any withdrawal instruction for an amount exceeding £1500 will require enhanced due diligence checks and may be paid out by us over multiple days, solely at our own discretion. Withdrawals may only be made to the debit or credit card you have registered to your account and deposited funds with.
- In the case where a withdrawal option is not available, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable processing fee to return funds via bank wire transfer.
- Withdrawals to credit and debit cards will display as ‘Goalmouth Limited’.
- Depending on your chosen payment method, fees may be payable by you as a result of withdrawing funds from your account and will be treated as an independent charge by the relevant payment provider, for which you will be fully responsible.
- You can make withdrawals from your wallet up to your current available balance by debit card or credit card (after taking into account all previous wagers) subject to the following conditions:
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a “Dormant Account” shall mean any customer account which, for a continuous period of 12 (twelve) months or more, has not either (a) had funds deposited in it; or (b) had funds withdrawn from it; or (c) joined a game on it. In respect of such Dormant Accounts, we reserve the right to charge on the last day of each month a processing handling fee of £2 per month (or the remaining balance should the account balance be under £2) which will be deducted in arrears at any time within 10 (ten) working days of the subsequent month together with an annual handling fee of £10 per annum which will be due on 31st December of each calendar year. These charges shall be payable in respect of any Dormant Account until such time as the account becomes active again or has a nil balance.
- If your account has been deemed a Dormant Account and has subsequently been dormant for an additional 12 (twelve) calendar months, your account shall be deemed to be an “Abandoned Account” and closed, and the sum total of cash held in your account at the time of closure will swept to central funds and may be donated to charity.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
- You have the right to close your account at any time. To close an account you must do so from your account settings. Upon confirmation for the closing of your account, you will receive an automated email. You will continue to be responsible for all activity on your account until such time as closure of your account has been confirmed to you by us.
- Should you decide to close your account, all live games that you are involved in will hold your entry fee regardless of whether or not the winner of the game been determined. In the unlikely scenario that you end up winning a game after closing your account, you will be notified by email as to whom you would like the pot winning transferred to. The remainder of your outstanding account balance at the time of closure will then be returned to you (minus any bank transaction charges).
GAME RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS
DEFINITIONSPLAYERS - This is how GOALMOUTH refer to registered users of the app. All Players must be UK resident.
GAMBLING POOL - Two or more Players gambling for money
MIXED POOL - Two or more Players of which at least two have committed to be gambling for money
FREE POOL - Two or more Players that do not wish to gamble for money
GAME - A Pool, of any of the three types defined here, playing either a Gameweek or Gameday set of fixtures
GAME CREATOR - The Player who creates a Game
GAMEWEEK - A full round of one week’s Premier League fixtures as published by the Premier League
GAMEDAY - 5 or more Premier League fixtures on a specific day
RESULT - This is the final score of a football match e.g. Arsenal 3 - Chelsea 3
INVITEES - Friends that have received an invite from the Game Creator to join a Game (either existing Players or non-players)
WAGER - The agreed amount of money each Gambling Player commits to one Game. A Wager may only be an amount in the range £5- £250 and must be a multiple of 5. All Gambling Players in the Pool must confirm their agreement to their suggested Wager amount; in the event that Players fail to confirm the wager, they can only complete on Free Play basis.
POT - The total amount of money committed by one Pool in one Game
GAME START - When the (first) match in a Game kicks off
LEADERBOARD - The screen showing the Player names and their scores in relation to each other during the GAME
GAME LOCKED - 45 minutes before the first match kicks off the GAME is locked. Players cannot edit their predictions or the Wager after this point
GAME DASHBOARD - Players home screen which displays all the Games in their Gameday or Gameweek
GAMBLING WINNER - The Gambling Player that has the most points and wins the Pot
FREE PLAY WINNER - The Player that has the most points (but - having not made a Wager - does not qualify to win the Pot).
- Players predict the outcome of upcoming premier league fixtures on a specific day or week and enter into a Pool with other Players - it can be a Gambling Pool, a Mixed Pool or a Free Pool. The objective is to predict the exact outcome of each Premier League fixture for that Gameweek or Gameday. In a Mixed or Gambling Pool, the Players decide what the Wager will be and then it is fixed by the Game Creator. The Wager value must then be met by each Player if they wish to gamble against one another.
- Players either select a Gameday (upcoming single day of 5 or more fixtures) or Gameweek (full list of upcoming week’s fixtures) which is in accordance with the Premier League.
- You must make a prediction on the exact result for each game and you do not lose points for getting a prediction incorrect.
- Each exact score prediction is rewarded with 5 points. Each correct result prediction (i.e. win/lose/ draw) is rewarded with 3 points. All selections must be received no later than 45 minutes before kick-off on the day of the first match of the Gameweek or Gameday. Players cannot edit their predictions or the Wager after this point. You can only play up to the amount held in your wallet. Minimum (currently £5) and maximum (£250) game entry wagers apply, and these will be indicated to you with the GOALMOUTH app where relevant.
- The Player with the most points at the end of the final fixture wins the Pot minus a 10% GOALMOUTH commission on Mixed or Gambling Pools only; a Free Pool has no Pot and is free of commission.
- If a match is abandoned for any reason, it will be removed from that Gameweek/Gameday and added to the Gameweek in which it is rescheduled.
- Players can be in multiple Games simultaneously. Any entries into a Game by you are done solely on the exercise of your own judgment and discretion. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, representation or advice from us in deciding to create a Game. You also acknowledge that by using the GOALMOUTH app you may lose money and you accept full responsibility for any such losses. Any such participation is at your sole discretion and risk.
- By entering into a Game, a Player warrants that (a) they are not prohibited by their terms of employment from entering the game, or by the rules of any other organisation applicable to them; and (b) they do not know the outcome of the subject matter of the Game.
- Players can use the GOALMOUTH app without making a Wager, by joining a Free Pool or a Mixed Pool. To enter these games customers must have a Goalmouth account set up. GOALMOUTH allows a Pool to contain free and betting Players, so friends that want to bet can still play with friends that don’t want to bet.
- Should two or more Gambling Players be placed equal top of the leaderboard after the Gameday or Gameweek is finished, i.e. with the same number of points, the Pot will be distributed equally among them.
- Fixtures may take place on weekends or mid-week, depending on dates set by the Premier League. Goalmouth will decide which fixtures are included for each round.
- Goalmouth will display results and credit player’s wallets within 24 hours of a round being complete.
- The Player with the most points at the end of the Game wins. The wallet of the Gambling Player with the most points will be credited within 24 hours of the end of the Game with the Pot minus Goalmouth’s commission.
- Please note that you are solely responsible for accounting for your winnings, if so required by law, for tax purposes and to any other competent or relevant authority.
- Goalmouth charges 10% commission on each Game Pot.
Void Results: GOALMOUTH reserves the right to void a result if it suspects that any of the following has occurred:
- The integrity of the result has been called into question
- A result is revealed to have been manipulated in any way
- Match-rigging has taken place, affecting the outcome of a match
- A player is in breach of the GOALMOUTH Terms and Conditions
- If, in the unlikely event, the system fails, all bets are cancelled and the Wagers returned to the Players.
- Data Provision: GOALMOUTH relies on data provided by CrowdScores, a third party data provider, as the source of its results. In the event of a dispute, the data provided by CrowdScores will be the deciding factor. If CrowdScores does not provide the relevant data, GOALMOUTH reserves the right to determine a result as it sees fit, according to the official result published by the Press Association (PA) or any other data it may choose to rely on. If you believe that an error has been made in calculating the result, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Goalmouth reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Any such revision will be binding and effective immediately on posting of notification of such changes on the web site. Your continued use of this game will constitute acceptance of the rules. You will receive an email notification of the changes.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if we suspect (in our sole discretion) that you are engaged in illegal or fraudulent behaviour while using our services, are breaching these Terms and Conditions, are taking unfair advantage over us or other players, or otherwise acting in an unfair manner by exploiting a fault in our software, by collusion or by any other unfair or illegal methods.
- We reserve the right to cancel or void any Games in our absolute discretion, where in our reasonable opinion, there is a manifest error in the Game in question, or there is technological failure.
- If you wish to make a complaint, you may do so by contacting our Customer Support team - email@example.com. Any complaint must be registered with our Customer Services team within 12 (twelve) weeks of the occurrence of the event to which the complaint relates.
COLLUSION, CHEATING AND FRAUD
If you suspect that any such third party might be cheating by undertaking one of the following:
- colluding with other third parties; or
- using unfair external factors or influences;
- undertaking fraudulent activities to your possible disadvantage and their advantage;
- use of multiple accounts,
We reserve the right to terminate your account, withhold the balance of your account and recover from your account the amount of any affected pay-outs or winnings if:
- you are found or suspected to be participating in any form of collusion or fraudulent practice;
- we become aware that you have invalidly requested a charge-back or have denied any of the transactions made on your account;
- you become bankrupt or have equivalent proceedings occurring anywhere in the world; or
- you have more than one account at any one time; or
- you are found to be in breach of any other terms of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you suspect that any such third party might be cheating by undertaking one of the following:
- If we become aware or suspect that a transaction is suspicious and involves or may involve financial crime or similar activity then we reserve the right to retain the amount of that transaction and any other transaction made by you. In addition, we reserve the right to retain any funds related to that activity and the balance on the accounts in question. We shall be under no obligation to provide you with any reasons for these actions. If the activity and transactions are cleared of any suspicions all retained funds will be made available to you.
- Where we suspect that you are participating in any form of collusion, fraudulent practices or money laundering activities, we reserve the right to report such activity to the police, the relevant authorities and regulators, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions including details of your identity and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- Goalmouth does not use any robots to participate in gambling with our users. We do not allow users to deploy robots to play on their behalf. If you suspect someone you are playing against of deploying a robot, you must immediately report it to Goalmouth. This must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you suspect someone you are playing against of cheating, you must immediately report it to Goalmouth. This must be emailed to email@example.com.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that by using our Application and/or the Website there is a risk of losing money. We accept no responsibility, nor shall we be liable for any consequences that are alleged to have occurred through your use or misuse of the Application and/or the Website.
- The Application and/or the Website is provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with the Application and/or the Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and any other terms (including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose) which, but for these Terms and Condition might have effect in relation to the Application and/or the Website.
In no event will Goalmouth (or any of its group companies, officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents) be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation:
- any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential loss or damages whether exemplary or punitive;
- any loss of income;
- any loss of direct or indirect profits;
- any loss of goodwill;
- any loss of data;
- any loss of contracts;
- any loss of use of money;
- any loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption; or
- and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with the Application and/or the Website in any way or in connection with the use , any inability to use or the results of the use of the Application and/or the Website including but not limited to loss or damages due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, mobile handset, tablet, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of the Application and/or the Website or the downloading of by you of the Application.
- Our maximum liability to you for any matter arising out of or in connection with your use of the Application and/or the Website will be limited to the aggregate of the amount legitimately in your wallet and the return of the amount of the wagers of any Game.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, directors, agents, employees harmless (and keep us so indemnified or held harmless) brought against us by any third party from any liabilities, costs, claims, actions, proceedings, damages, expenses (including legal costs and expenses) losses or demands whomsoever arising, suffered or incurred by us as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or any documents incorporated by reference into this agreement or out of your violation of any law or the right of any third party.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer because of any act of God, power failure, trade or labour dispute, act, failure or omission of any government or authority, obstruction or failure of telecommunication services or networks, access delays or access interruption, data non-delivery or data mis-delivery, the unauthorised use of your security access details or any other delay or failure caused by a third party. In such an event we reserve the right to void any game or cancel or suspend our services arising from such circumstances without incurring any liability. Furthermore, we will not be responsible for the failure of any equipment, wherever located or administered, or whether under our direct control or not, that may prevent the operation of our Application and/or the Website, or prevent you from being able to contact us.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude our liability which we may have in respect of fraud or death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- You acknowledge that we will hold information with respect to your identity, including, but not limited to your name, address and date of birth. You agree that we rely on this information in entering into this agreement with you, and you accept that we have no liability whatsoever against any inaccuracy or falsehood contained in the information as provided by you.
- Unless otherwise stated, we are the owners and authorised users of all intellectual property rights in all materials on the Application and/or the Website, and all its content including, without limitation, any copyright, trademarks, text, photographs, videos, logos, designs, codes, templates, specifications and any modification, improvements, enhancements thereof. These intellectual property rights are protected by the laws of United Kingdom, international treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. If you breach any of the terms of clauses 12.10 to 12.12 (inclusive), your permission to use the Application and/or the Website shall automatically terminate and you must destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Application and/or the Website.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved. All content and materials on the Application and/or the Website are provided for your own personal usage, thus the reproduction, distribution, or commercial exploitation of such content or materials in any manner whatsoever without our express and prior written consent is prohibited. Any other use or reproduction of any such materials without our prior written consent will constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is strictly prohibited to collect any data from us by screen scraping or any other automated or manual collection. It is also prohibited to use any data from the Application and/or website without our prior written permission.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, you may use the data available on the Application and/or the Website, only as strictly required for your permitted personal purpose of availing of our service. We reserves the right to take such action as we consider necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice to you, in relation to any unauthorised use of our data, or of the Application and/or the Website.
CODE OF CONDUCT
This is an honour based service. Players are expected to behave in an honourable manner in all communication with one another, including playing the game and introducing friends. While using the GOALMOUTH app, you agree that all the following will be considered to be inappropriate behaviour and may warrant disciplinary action including termination of your account:
- Transmitting or communicating any content which, in our opinion, is offensive, including language that is hurtful, offensive, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, unlawful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting any inappropriate information about yourself or other members.
- Impersonating any person or business, or communicating in any way that makes it appear that the communication originates from Goalmouth.
- Threatening, harassing or stalking another player.
- Spamming chat
- Participating in any action which, in our opinion, exploits the app in order to secure unfair advantage over other players.
- Participating in any action which in our opinion, defrauds any other member of the app.
- Removing, altering or concealing any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights notices of Goalmouth contained in the App. You are also prohibited from the transmission of content that violates or infringes the rights others, including without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights.
- Using any unauthorised programmes that interact with the software in any way for any purpose, including, but not limited to intercepting, emulating, or redirecting any communication, or collecting information or reading memory used by Goalmouth.
- Uploading an inappropriate profile picture or photo.
- This is an honour based service. Players are expected to behave in an honourable manner in all communication with one another, including playing the game and introducing friends. While using the GOALMOUTH app, you agree that all the following will be considered to be inappropriate behaviour and may warrant disciplinary action including termination of your account:
SOFTWARE AND LINKS
- By using the App, you are wholly responsible for all internet connection fees, together with all equipment servicing or repair costs necessary to allow you to access the App.
- When using the App, it may be necessary for us to provide you with our own software and/or that provided by third parties (“Software”). You may be required to enter into end user terms and conditions of use in respect of such Software in order to make use of such Software. The terms upon which you may download and use any such Software will be made available to you at the time of download and must be accepted by you prior to your use of that Software.
- Under no circumstances shall you interfere with, copy, modify or reverse engineer any Software provided to you by us and/or any third party or attempt to do so.
- The App contain links to other third party sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content of such third party websites. Use of these links and the external websites are at your own risk. The linked websites are not under our control and therefore we accept no responsibility for the content of such websites. We hereby disclaim all liability with regard to your access to and use of such websites.
- No links are permitted to the App without our prior written permission.
- We follow best practice to safeguard your personal information. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet, and therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information you disclose.
- To maintain a high level of security, we may perform random security checks on your account and keep records of transactions and wagers. In the event of a security check, we may require additional documentation and you agree to fully co-operate with us in respect of such requirements. We reserve the right to terminate and/or suspend your registration and/or account and/or withhold payment to you if we do not receive such documentation.
- Customer funds are kept in accounts separate from business accounts but they would form part of the assets of the business in the event of insolvency. These accounts may include bank accounts, investment accounts and other accounts.
We operate a responsible betting policy including the following:
- Setting your limits: We will set a maximum daily deposit limit of £250 from each account. You may decrease your limit in your account settings or by notifying us, but you are not able to increase this limit.
- Self Excluding: If you wish to restrict your gambling, you can do so by following our self-exclusion procedure in your account settings. Alternatively this facility is available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. On completion of this process, we will close your account and return any outstanding balance to you. Any outstanding games that are in progress shall be voided. The money will remain in the pot until the game is complete. You can close an account or self exclude for a minimum of six months. If you elect to self-exclude, your account may not be opened or utilised during the period of self-exclusion. We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that we comply with your self-exclusion, but cannot accept any responsibility for any additional account unless requested at the time of the exclusion or at any subsequent time by the member. During the exclusion period all efforts will be made to exclude you from playing. However you must not attempt to join us, and we cannot be responsible or liable for any subsequent consequences or losses (howsoever caused) that you may suffer or incur if you continue gambling through additional accounts where you have altered any of your registration details or you provide misleading, inaccurate or incomplete details or otherwise seek to circumvent the self-exclusion. At the end of the self exclusion period, you may reactivate your account by contacting us at email@example.com. We will not reopen any self-excluded account but, after the expiry of the exclusion period, you may telephone us to open your account. By law, we are required to provide you with a 24 hour cooling off period, during which you may elect to keep the exclusion in place.
- We operate a responsible betting policy including the following:
RIGHT OF REFUSAL
- We reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to refuse to register you and/or to suspend and/or terminate your account at any time and/or to refuse to accept any game or transaction in respect of or in connection with your use of the App. We shall not be obliged to provide you with any reasons for so doing and shall not be liable to you in any way for any loss or damages that may result from any such action.
- We reserve the right to refund to you or withhold any payment of monies from or into your account if there is manipulation of our financial system or suspicion or evidence thereof or a breach or suspected breach of any applicable law, regulation or any of these terms and conditions, in each case without providing any reason.
- Use of any account otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or any other abuse of any account is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to withdraw your use of any of the App at any time, subject to fulfilment of any outstanding commitments under these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove any player from a game for any reason.
- Persons located outside United Kingdom are prohibited from using the Goalmouth App. This prohibition may be changed by us from time to time with or without notice.
- If a player joined or created a game in the UK and travels abroad during the 1 Week League period they will not be able to play abroad. Goalmouth will not be responsible for the fact that members will lose out as a result of being abroad. No refunds will be given as a result of members being abroad during a League. If a member is abroad and cannot make their selections while they are abroad they will receive 0 points that week.
- It is your responsibility to fully comply with laws concerning betting in the jurisdiction in which you are located. If you live in a country which prohibits betting you must not register with us, or attempt to use our services.
- Accessibility of the Website in any jurisdiction outside the UK shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of use of the Application and/or the Website in that jurisdiction. No winnings shall be paid to you in respect of the use of the Application and/or the Website whilst you are located outside United Kingdom.
- We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Application and/or the Website if we suspect or know that you have been using them whilst located outside of United Kingdom.
- No Waiver: Any failure by us to enforce any provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provision, nor in any way affect the right of any party to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver or any future obligation to comply with such provision or requirement.
- Severability: These Terms and Conditions are severable. If any term or condition is declared invalid unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, that term or condition will to that extent be severed so that the remaining Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Assignment: The Agreement is made exclusively between us and you. You shall not be entitled to assign or transfer this Agreement in any way. We are entitled to assign, transfer, charge or otherwise deal in our rights as we see fit.
- Third Party Rights: Unless expressly stated, a person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. You irrevocably agree that the courts of the UK shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to the Application and/or the Website. However, we retain the right to bring legal proceedings in any jurisdiction where we believe that infringement of our intellectual property rights or breach of these terms and conditions is taking place or originating.
Adjucation: We are registered with The Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS) which acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between betting/gambling operators and their customers after they have been through the operator's own internal dispute procedures and if a deadlock exists.
The IBAS process works as follows:
- By accessing the ADR function you accept that IBAS will not adjucate on matters already, or that during the adjucation become, subject to court action, or on matters which in IBAS’s opinion are more properly referred to the regulators as breaches of regulation.
- IBAS will only adjucate on a dispute in which you, the customer have previously raised with the operator, and documented in writing the substance of dispute;
- You must promptly make available to IBAS, on request, all records on the subject of dispute and the relevant activity and all relevant correspondence;
- You must consent in writing to us sharing with IBAS of your personal data for this purpose; and
- You must agree in writing to be bound by the ruling of IBAS.
IBAS may be contacted by email at
or by telephone, 44 (0)20 7347 5883
or by mail: Independent Betting Adjudication, PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS.