- The Policy is a part of and is incorporated into the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our Products (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions are available through our Products and/or through our website www.goalmouth.co. Terms capitalised in this Policy but not defined have the meaning given to them in the Terms and Conditions.
- We may amend this Policy from time to time by uploading a replacement Policy to our Products and/or to our website www.goalmouth.co/privacy. By continuing to use our Products following such a replacement Policy being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the replacement Policy. This Policy is current as of 1st July, 2015.
Use Of Your Information
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Goalmouth Limited is the data controller in respect of any personal data provided to us or acquired by us through our Products. Goalmouth Limited is registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office under registration number ZA198759.
- By using our Products, and/or otherwise providing your personal data to us and/or generating personal data through your use of our Products, you consent to the processing of your personal data in the manner set out in this Policy.
- You may, at any time, review or ask for the rectification of, any of your personal data that we hold. We are permitted by law to charge an administration fee for the provision of this information to you. You may also object, at no charge, to any further use of your personal data, such as for direct marketing purposes, by contacting us using the contact details available on our website www.goalmouth.co.
We will collect the following information:
- some of your Facebook account information (respecting your Facebook privacy settings) if you register using a Facebook login;
- your personal information provided while using our Products such as your username, preferences, and password if you don’t register using a Facebook login;
- your location;
- your contact details, including your email address;
- your use of our Products and analytics information;
- additional content uploaded and/or created within our Products;
- communications with us;
- log file information reported by your browser, including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, web requests and your browser type;
- device identifiers when you use a mobile device; and
- metadata associated with Content.
We will collect information in order to:
- create your account
- provide you with access to our Products;
- manage your account;
- analyse, administer, support, improve and develop our Products;
- alert you of recommendations that may be of interest to you;
- advise our partners of your preferences so that recommendations and advertising can be targeted to you;
- determine your location so as to ensure that our Products display events that are nearest to you;
- send you specific recommendations based on where your tastes;
- contact you regarding your account and to keep you informed of important changes or developments to it or to our Products;
- send you further information about our products or services, or those of our partners; and
- monitor our business analytics.
- In processing your personal data, we may disclose your information to third parties for business and administration purposes.
- We may send information to you about our Products and about the services we offer directly through our Products, or by e-mail. You are free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by contacting us using the contact details available on our website www.goalmouth.co.
- We may send, and third parties to which we have provided your contact details may send, other information to you by e-mail. You are free at any time to opt-out of receiving such communications by contacting us using the contact details available on our website www.goalmouth.co.
- We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of us or our employees, our Products or other users of our Products. We may also disclose your personal data to potential purchasers or investors on the sale of the whole or any related part of our business and/or assets.
- We employ security measures to protect your personal data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. However, the transmission of information using Wi-Fi networks and cellular data networks may not be completely secure. Although we will use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us using our Products and any such transmission is made at your own risk.
- We will keep your personal data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this Policy, or for the duration required by law, whichever is the longer.
- If you have any questions about this Policy or our data processing practices, you can contact us using the contact details available on our website www.goalmouth.co.
- Strictly Necessary cookies: We use these to operate our Products and to remember data you have inputted into our Products.
- Analytical/performance cookies: We use these to allow us to monitor your use of our Products and to ensure that our Products are functioning well.
- Functionality cookies: We use these to recognise you when you use our Products, allowing us to personalise your experience.
- Targeting cookies: We use these to track your use of our Products including any links you have clicked on. We can use these cookies to create profiles of your user behaviour.
- The cookies we use will not expire and will remain on your device until cleared directly by you.